Have been doing my assignment non stop for the past 6 hours. Mind's a little tired. Don't shoot me for this, but I am growing bacteria at home without the proper lab equipment/environment.
Took pearl's/mom's/mine and pom pom's print on an agar plate. It's been a week in room temperature, and it's growing very nicely. It made me wonder if the bacteria on our fingers will travel onto the ciggie we smoke. Is that why sometimes I get a sore throat the next day? The little bacteria attacking my tonsils, hence the sore throat? It'll be interesting if there's a research done on this. Shouldn't be a new idea considering scientists are researching on all possible things.
On 21st, it was our 5th month anniversary. She crashed my class, then borders, coffee club and air hockey at cineleisure. We're getting old - 2 games of air hockey I was on the floor with a back ache. Got glow-in-the-dark stars to help curb my fear for darkness. She hung them up for me today. I've got a very nice room now. Planning to get more though. I want to fill up my room with stars.
Now and 5 months before. It's amazing how different we look now.
I thought I should pay a little tribute to my fluffy ball. She seems to know I'm bothered by something whenever I sit at the balcony. I can sit there for an hour, and she'll sit beside me, looking at me from time to time. However, she could be there because she wants to look at cars. Ah wells, it's good to know that there's always pom pom here with me when the world falls apart.
You're such a brat. You got to learn to share. It's not right to have the bed all to yourself!

No wonder mama always says it's good to wash our hands before food.
It's part of singapore. Our electricity source.